June 21, 2008

Camp Rock

So I watched Camp Rock last night at Grandma's house and I think I have a new favorite movie! I really liked the music and such. The one thing I didn't like very much was how Joe Jonas played the part of the mean, full-of-himself popstar. It wasn't the same Joe that I've seen. But I guess thats acting. I put a few of songs from the movie on my playlist. After the movie I watched the new music video for "Burnin' Up". And now I think I have a new favorite song! I also put that song on my playlist. I have some pictures from the video and camp rock too. ☺

1 comment:

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

They were handing out Camp Rock folders at the Disney store today so I got you one. It only has the one brother on it. They had ones with allthree of them, but I thought you would like this one better. I will give it to you when you come for Connor's blessing.